* DAY 1: DJANET - EHAREDJ - CAMP
Our Algeria travel with Sara Tours is an authentic experience. After arrival to the airport, our team takes you to where you find your Eharedj camel and where we install your bivouac (one hour drive).
* DAY 2: EHAREDJ - TEKAT INTENOUEN - 5 TO 6 HOURS HIKING - CAMP
You make your first steps between uniform cliffs and eroded sandstone towers.
* DAY 3: TEKAT INTENOUEN - TELAOUT TEDJART - 5 TO 6 HOURS HIKING - CAMP
It is between plateau and desert your trek continues in a beautiful setting. Our little caravan seeps through natural corridors of sandstone, sometimes true labyrinths lined with strangely shaped rocks.
* DAY 4: TELAOUT TEDJART - TILLELEN - 5 TO 6 HOURS HIKING - CAMP
In this maze of foothills of the plateau, on trails almost forgotten you walk along with your camels.
* DAY 5: TILLELEN - TIKOUBAOUEN - 5 TO 6 HOURS HIKING - CAMP
Then the horizon expands, the spaces become excessive, the landscape changes and it is between sandstone peaks and vast expanses of sand as you hike guided by friends Touareg.
* DAY 6: TIKOUBAOUEN - IHOUALALATEN - 5 TO 6 HOURS HIKING - CAMP
You leave the site Tikoubaouen and impressive architecture sandstone arches and obelisks to join Ihoualalaten.
* DAY 7: IHOUALALATEN - ESSENDILÈNE - 2 TO 3 HOURS HIKING - CAMP
A slightly mineral day crossing wadis and small passes before arriving in Wadi Essendilène, corner of freshness where oleander, tamarisk and palm trees grow in the shade of the canyon, and its secret gueltas.
* DAY 8: ESSENDILÈNE - DJANET
We get back to Djanet by Erg Admer with a half-day walk in the dunes. We visit the old town and walk through the souk of Djanet before transferring to the airport at night.
* DAY 9: RETURN FLIGHT
End of the tour.